Saturday, September 29, 2012

Search Engine Optimization - Blog Post Assignment


  1. Using the information & techniques from the lectures and reading, analyze your blog for search engine optimization improvements. In a blog post, answer the following:
    • What data did you look at?
    • What techniques did you use?
    • What are your findings?
    • How would you improve the SEO of your blog? Use the data & techniques to prove your recommendations.

When you're finished with your post:

5.                   Click the link above to submit the link to your blog post.

6.                   Post a link to the Search Engine Optimization Discussion board for Module 3.

7.                   Comment on your peers' posts.

I think most people see my blog are my classmates because all my blogs are my homework. When people searching something they usually use the keywords to find it. Analyze using behavior we can easily find out that most people only look at first few result that show up.  For my blogger, most page views are the first several articles.

From analyzing, I can find out that when I post something newly, the page view will increase and the most page view are around Thursday to Monday every week.

Most of my visitors are located in United States and most of them using Firefox and internet explorer.

For improving my blog, I think I can add keywords, write high quality articles to make people have the willing to read my blog, split catalogue, regular update and avoid duplicate content.

No comments:

Post a Comment