Sunday, December 2, 2012

Content Analysis for Nonprofits - Blog Post Assignment


For your chosen non-profit, perform a content analysis. In a blog post:

    • Share your findings.
    • What does the world and media think about the nonprofit?
    • Does this match their own messaging?
    • What recommendations do you have to improve their communications?

 

When you're finished with your post:

5.                   Click the link above to submit the link to your blog post.

6.                   Post a link to your blog post on the Content Analysis for Nonprofits discussion board for Module 12.

7.                   Comment on your peers' posts.

From research ASPCA’s content, it’s easy to find out this organization is very efficiency and have great Social stigma, except its own website, we can see the ASPCA on Facebook, twitter, YouTube and the news for it are all positive, It even establish the animal insurance for animals and professional pages for how to take care of animals.

I research the social media part and found out: 12,961 followers on twitter, 1,138,343 people like the Facebook page and all good report on website. Like I said last assignment, I choose this organization because it is on my debt card, That card is the first time I got there and chosen in bank.  At that time I don’t know this organization, I choose it because the animal on it is very cute. I think advertising part for ASPCA is very successful .

I think the performance of ASPCA is well matching their own messaging.

I even found out the app on mobile phone. But when I download and open it. It kind of disappointed me because I think that is the app like website page which I can search information like animal caring knowledge on it , but that app is just a E-magazine, although it has a lot of information, it still not easy to find because it is like periodical and information is not well classify.

My recommendation for ASPCA will be improve their APP on phone because I believe the reason people use app is because they are hurry to get some information which need easy to find.   

No comments:

Post a Comment